About SNAP 2020-21
SNAP stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. It is conducted by Symbiosis International University as an entrance exam. SNAP 2020-21 is the examination which is conducted annually for admission into Postgraduate courses at the University. Qualifying candidates are eligible to enroll in MBA, M.Sc., and M.Tech courses.
The admission, however, has a few steps even after qualifying the entrance exam. Students also have to go through the Group Discussion (GD) round, the Personal Interview (PI), and Written Ability round, for the final selection.
SNAP 2020-21 Important Dates
For all applying candidates, it is suggested that they keep in mind all the relevant dates related to the examination. They might write it down somewhere they can easily access or refer to this site. Below are mentioned some of the important dates pertaining to SNAP 2020-21, take note:-
1.Registration Begins: 24th September 2020
2.Registration Ends: 28th November 2020
3.Late Date For Depositing Application Fee: 28th November 2020
4.Admit Cards: 20th December 2020: 6th and 9th January 2021
5.Results: 22nd January 2021
Step 1: Go to the official website https://www.snaptest.org/
Step 2: Tap on ‘New Registration.’
Step 3: Enter your personal details such as – name, address, mobile number, academic trajectory information, email, and password – and tap on ‘Register.’
Step 4: An SMS will be forwarded to you carrying your SNAP username and password.
Step 5: The registration being over, it is now time to log in. Visit the portal again and now enter your SMS-ed login username and password.
Step 6: A very specific requirement for size and format is given for photographs and signatures. Abide by it and upload necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete registration payment of 1750 INR. The fee may be paid via online means or by procuring a Demand Draft.
Since this is a postgraduate level program, candidates are required to fulfill a number of criteria in order to be considered for admission. Listed below are the requirements for the applicant:-
- Education The applicant must have in their possession a bachelor’s or a graduate degree from a recognized and affiliated University.
- Cut-Off The applicant must mandatorily have at least 50% in their graduation overall aggregate. There is, however, a relaxation of 5% for the applicants from the reserved category.
- Appearing The applicants who are sitting for their final exam are also eligible to apply given that they are able to secure the minimum 50% in their final aggregate results.
- Foreign University Applicants who have a graduate or corresponding level degree from a recognized foreign university are eligible to tale the test as well.
SNAP 2020-21 Exam Pattern
1. The SNAP 2020-21 will be conducted through the online mode (CBT).
2. The question paper will comprise of MCQs and a number of special questions pertaining to each topic.
3. The examination will be held for 1 hour only.
4. The question paper is divided into four distinct sections.
5. It will comprise of a total of 150 questions all-in-all.
6. For the regular MCQs 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. However, in the case of the Special questions, 2 marks shall be awarded per correct answer.
7. The negative marking in this examination is not so lenient as 25% negative marking is allotted for every single incorrect answer. So, be very sure before a select an option. It is better to leave it unmarked rather than hazard an incorrect guess.
There can be no substitute for timely and well-versed studying. However, some subtle keys to success also include plenty of water and exercising. A good amount of outside knowledge including current affairs, general opinions of the masses. Reading informative magazines once in a while will prove to be a silent source of stimulating education. Apart from this, it is important to remember that there are many entrances out there. And your performance only betters and improves with each test.
For more Information Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFkozVqsn6t8pWzvpw
Keep Reading Articles at https://90xtra.com/