About IIFT (IB) 2021
IIFT is short for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. An exam is conducted every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admissions into IIFT. IIFT (IB) is a national level entrance exam for MBA in International Business (IB). It is a six-trimester general management program that focuses on international business.
The IIFT 2021 MBA (IB) admission test score will be accepted only by IIFT for admission to its campuses and no other MBA college accepts the IIFT exam score. The IIFT entrance exam is now conducted on the first Sunday of December, across the country instead of the 4th Sunday of November.
- Number of MBA colleges under IIFT: IIFT Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test
- Application Process: Online
- Exam Application Fee: Rs.2000
- Cut off Percentile for Shortlisting: 95 Percentile
- Raw Score cut off out of 300: 115 to 120 marks (according to last year’s cut-off)
- Total Questions in IIFT Exam: 110 (based on Last Year number)
- Sectional Division of Exam: 4 Sections with different number of Questions in Each Section
- Test duration: 2 Hours (10 AM to 12 Noon)
- Names of Test sections: VARC, Quant, DILR, GK
- Exam Difficulty Level: Moderate to Difficult
- Maximum Marks: 300
- Scoring Pattern: Varying Scoring pattern of 1.5 Mark to 3 Marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1/3 of the Marks allotted for a correct answer
- Importance of Sectional Score: Candidates to qualify in each section and achieve the minimum cut-offs.
IIFT (IB) 2021 Exam Dates
Events Tentative Important Dates
IIFT 2021 exam application start date 9 Sep, 2020 (6 pm)
End date of application form of IIFT exam 25 Oct, 2020 (5 pm)
Last date to request change of Test Center 15 Dec, 2020
Issue of Admit card 11 Nov, 2020 (10 am)
IIFT Exam 2021 6 Dec, 2020 (10 am-12 pm)
Announcement of IIFT 2021 result 15 Feb, 2021 (9 am)
Group Discussion and Personal Interview To be announced
Beginning of new session First week of July, 2021
IIFT (IB) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates with the following qualifications are eligible to apply for IIFT 2021 exam for admission to MBA (IB):-
- General candidates are required to have a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with 50% marks. Candidates of the SC/SC/PwD category will be given 5% relaxation and will be able to fill the IIFT 2021 application form with 45% marks as well.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to the submission of proof of requisite qualification by October 2021.
- No age limit to appear in the entrance exam.
- Work experience not necessary.
IIFT (IB) 2021 Exam Pattern
The paper will be divided into four sections i.e. quantitative ability (QA) and verbal ability & reading comprehension (VARC), general knowledge & current affairs, data interpretation, and logical reasoning (DILR). Once IIFT 2021 is completed, shortlisted candidates will be called for Written ability test (WAT), group discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. The questions will be asked in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) format.
1. IIFT Exam 2021: 65%
2. Personal Interview (PI): 20%
3. Written Ability Test (WAT) and Group Discussion (GD): 15%
Section Total questions Mark awarded for Max marks out of 300
each correct answer
1.Verbal Ability & 35 3 105
2.Quantitative Analysis 25 3 75
Data Interpretation &
3.Logical Reasoning 30 3 90
4.General Awareness (GK) 20 1.5 30
5.Total 110 – 300
IIFT (IB) 2021 Application Process
Step 1: To apply, the candidate must visit the official website i.e. iift.nta.ac.in.
Step 2: Then, click on “Admissions 2021”.
Step 3: Fill up the application form by entering the required Personal Details.
Step 4: Upload the necessary Documents for IIFT 2021 application form.
Step 5: Enter the Exam Center as per your preference.
Step 6: Pay the IIFT 2021 Application Fees.
Step 7: After the final submission, candidates will receive a Confirmation Mail.
Step 8: Download and take a Print Out of the IIFT application form 2021.
IIFT (IB) 2021 Exam Fees
The Exam Fee to appear in the IIFT entrance test on December 6, is Rs.2000/-(Unless the IIFT Fee is increased further this year.) The exam fee includes the IIFT Registration Fee, IIFT Application Fee also. The fee also includes the participation and registration fee for the GD-PI-WAT process, after the result declaration of the IIFT 2021 entrance exam.
For more details follow us on Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFkozVqsn6t8pWzvpw