Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education is one of the best technical education providers in India. The board was established in 1958 as the State Board of Technical Education and Training and the name of the board is changed to the Board of Technical Education in 1962. The Board is established for providing technical education to students in Uttar Pradesh and it is located in Lucknow, Uttarpradesh, India.
The board is affiliated to UGC and AICTE and the board provides education to students in various disciplines with a duration of One year, Two years, three years, and Four years. The board offers various trades for students like Computer Science, Mechanical, Civil, etc. More colleges had been affiliated to UPBTE that provides technical education and also other skill full educational Courses.
Various Disciplines offered by BTEUP
- P.G.DIPLOMA IN ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATION.
- P.G.DIPLOMA IN BIOTECHNOLOGY (TISSUE CULTURE)
- P.G.DIPLOMA IN TOURISM AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
- P.G.DIPLOMA IN TEXTILE DESIGN, INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
- P.G.DIPLOMA IN CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- P.G.DIPLOMA IN MARKETING AND SALES MANAGEMENT
- P.G.DIPLOMA IN BEAUTY AND HEALTH CARE
- P.G.DIPLOMA IN FASHION TECHNOLOGY
- PG DIPLOMA IN RETAIL MANAGEMENT
- PG DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY (WITH COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTS & TAXATION.
- PG DIPLOMA IN WEB DESIGNING
- PG DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER HARDWARE & NETWORKING.
- P.G.DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
- HOME SCIENCE
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- DIPLOMA IN MASS COMMUNICATION
- DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY
- MODERN OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND SECRETARIAL PRACTICE
- DIPLOMA IN AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING
- GLASS AND CERAMIC ENGINEERING
- CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY
- CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY (RUBBER AND PLASTIC)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING (ENVIRONMENT & POLLUTION CONTROL)
- FASHION DESIGNING & GARMENT TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (INDUSTRIAL CONTROL)
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (MODERN CONSUMER ELECTRONICS)
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (ADVANCE MICROPROCESSOR & INTERFACE)
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING (MICROELECTRONICS)
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- LEATHER TECHNOLOGY FOOTWEAR (COMPUTER AIDED SHOE DESIGN)
- DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY
- INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL
- INTERIOR DESIGN AND DECORATION
- LEATHER TECHNOLOGY (TANNING)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (AUTOMOBILE)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (PRODUCTION)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (REFRIGERATION & AIRCONDITIONING)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (MAINTENANCE)
- TEXTILE CHEMISTRY
- TEXTILE DESIGN, TEXTILE DESIGN (TEXTILE PRINTING),
- TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY,
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING,
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (PETROCHEMICAL)
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- DIPLOMA IN PAINT TECHNOLOGY
- DIPLOMA IN PLASTIC MOULD TECHNOLOGY
- DIPLOMA IN AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING (AVIONICS)
- HELICOPTER AND POWER PLANT ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- CARPET TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- PAPER AND PULP TECHNOLOGY
- TEXTILE ENGINEERING
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- TOOL AND MOULD MAKING
How to check the result of the UPBTE Polytechnic Exam
- The students must visit the official website of BTEUP for knowing their results. They can visit the official website of BTEUP through http://bteup.ac.in
- Visiting the website you have to search for the latest notification on the website.
- UPBTE Polytechnic odd semester link will be shown in the notification option shown on the homepage of the website.
- By clicking on the examination link you will be taken to the exam page.
- You have to enter your roll number and you have to click on the search button for getting your results.
- The results of the entered candidate will appear on the screen and you can know the result.
- You can check the results and you can take the printout of the results for future references.
Details of Exam Results Declaration.
The board will start exams of even semester on 25th September 2020 and the results will be published in November 2020. This is the latest available information from the board and any changes will be updated on the official website of BTEUP. The result can be checked by visiting the site and following the steps mentioned above.
The result page will contain the awarded marks, details of the candidate, details of the conducting authority, and the exam details. The students who are not satisfied with the results they got can be applied for the revaluation when the notification for the same appears on the official website.