About St. Stephen’s College
St. Stephen’s College is located at the heart of Delhi University’s famous North Campus. St. Stephen’s is well-known for its Arts and Science Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Previously affiliated to Calcutta University, then Punjab University, and now finally to Delhi University, St. Stephen’s is accredited by NAAC with an “A” Grade. It is ranked among the top colleges of India in general, and Delhi in particular, for Arts and Science courses.
St. Stephen’s College PG Admission 2020
St. Stephen’s offers a number of postgraduate courses as prescribed by the University of Delhi. Candidates applying for these programs must have completed B.A., B.Sc., or any other equivalent Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from any recognized University. They should have attained a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination in order to apply for these courses.
Courses offered by St. Stephen’s for the Master’s degree program are as follows:
Master of Arts
- Operations Research
Master of Science
- Operations Research
PG Registration Link 2020 Admission (Activated): 25 September 2020
- Selection to any of the PG courses is done based on the marks scored in the candidate’s graduation.
- The shortlisted candidates are then called for an Interview conducted by the college itself.
- Based on the above two criteria, the final results of selections are announced.
How To Apply For St. Stephens College?
For Postgraduate courses:
- Admissions this year is entirely online.
- At the time of admission and registration, St. Stephen’s College will only
consider applications of those candidates who have been shortlisted on the
basis of the Merit or Entrance Exam of the University of Delhi.
- In order to be considered at St. Stephen’s College the candidate must register
using the official St Stephen’s College online application form, clearly
indicating their DU Registration Number.
- Application forms will be available online on the College website in a few
- Please check this site regularly for updates: https://www.ststephens.edu/pg-admissions-2020-update1/
- The College website is the sole source of official information. Queries, if any, may be addressed to [email protected]
Registration And Submission Of Online Application Form
Applicants must first register on the University of Delhi Admission portal and secure a registration number.
University of Delhi Admission Portal: https://pgadmission.du.ac.in/index.php/site/login
- Then the applicant must use the registration number obtained through the DU portal to register on the St. Stephen’s College Portal, and complete the college Postgraduate Admission form.
St. Stephen’s College Portal: https://pg.ststephens.edu/
Applicants can seek clarification at +91 9319243007
Or, email at [email protected]
Applications online can be submitted with the following charges:
- Application Fee per course Rs. 300/-
- Residence Application Fee Rs. 500/-
Important Instructions For Filling Up The Form
- Photograph (100 KB)
4.5 cm (width) and 5.8 cm (height)
- Signature (50 KB)
4.5 cm (width) and 3.5 cm (height)
- Certificate (1 MB)
There are 6 sections in the online form. After you complete one section, you must click on “Save And Next” to confirm and move to the following section of the form. You must keep a scanned copy of your Photograph, Signature, and Certificate ready before applying.
- Online Application Portal Opens: 24th September 2020
- Online Application Portal Closes: To be announced
- Declaration of Cut-Offs: To be announced
- Declaration of Admission to the University department: To be announced
- List of Applicants called for interview: To be announced
- List of Selected candidates: To be announced
Applicants at St. Stephen’s who have successfully qualified in the Delhi University admissions will find details about the interview procedures in the St. Stephen’s admissions website.
Only those who have registered on the St. Stephen’s post-graduate admissions portal after being selected and mentioned in the Delhi Univerisity post-graduate admissions portal, will be considered for interviews.