SNAP 2021 Overview
Originally, SNAP is short for Symbiosis National Aptitude which is a national-level exam conducted by Symbiosis International. In general, aspirants who wish to join with the offered Symbiosis international MBA or MSc programs for the year 2021 should appear for SNAP 2021.
To be precise, the SNAP 2021 exam is a computer-based online one that comprises of a variety of questions. For instance, General English, Data Sufficiency, Quantitative-Data Interpretation, and Analytical and Logical Reasoning. Notably, the registration process for SNAP 2021 will start in August next year.
SNAP 2021 Important Exam Dates
Recently, Symbiosis International released the important dates of the SNAP exam. Therefore, candidates should consider following these dates below:
- Start of Registration: 24 September 2020
- End of Registration: 28 November 2020
- Closing Payment Date: 28 November 2020
- Admit Card Release Date: 5 December 2020
- The online test of SNAP: 20 December 2020, 6 January 2021, and 9 January 2021
- Announcement Date of Results: 22 January 2021
SNAP 2021 Registration Process
Most times, candidates should check the complete details about SNAP exam registration before applying. Henceforth, we provided a step by step guide for successful admission. It includes:
- Visit the official website of SNAP 2021 on https://www.snaptest.org/
- Fill the necessary details cautiously including personal, academic, communication, and so on.
- Upload the most recent scanned color photograph while filling out the online application form.
- Notably, candidates are able to edit the details and make changes expect the name, category, date of birth, and test city preferences. Also, these changes should be made before the closing time of the registration form.
- Taking that into consideration, aspirants can fill the application form till the 28th of November of this year.
- In addition, candidates must print out the filled application form and secure it for other references.
SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
In regards to the eligibility criteria, Symbiosis International (Deemed University) set and determined eligibility for SNAP 2021. Nonetheless, the latter did not decide the eligibility for aspirants who demand a specific field and/ or subject specialization yet. Therefore, the respective institute will decide the eligibility criteria for SNAP 2021. In addition, there is not a limit to the number of attempts nor age.
On the whole, interested candidates who wish to apply for SNAP 2021 must have minimum eligibility for the following:
- First, a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Second, at least 45% of aggregate marks in a bachelor’s degree for the SC/ ST category aspirants.
- Third, applied aspirants must be citizens of India.
- Fourth, the aspirants with foreign qualifications or degrees are eligible as well. However, they should acquire an equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Lastly, the candidates who have passed for the final exam of a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply as well. Nevertheless, their admission is provisional and would be canceled if it leads to non-fulfillment of the previously mentioned eligibility requirements.
SNAP 2021 Syllabus and Subjects
Obviously, SNAP 2021 provided Syllabus and subjects for the examination. Therefore, candidates should focus on the mentioned subjects in order to prepare for the SNAP 2021 exam. Here is the Syllabus along with the concerned subjects for the SNAP 2021 exam:
General English: Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, sentence completion, jumbled paragraphs, the odd man out, verbal reasoning, different usage of the same words, and antonyms.
Current Affairs: Entertainment, sports, automobiles, books and authors, geography, history, business, social issues, and punch lines of companies.
Quantitative Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency: Profit and loss, percentage, complex numbers, vectors, trigonometry, logarithm, arithmetic progression, percentage, average, HCF and LCM, ratio, and proportion.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning: Graphs, visual reasoning, identifying strong arguments and weak, arguments, puzzles, critical reasoning, coding, and decoding, statement, and assumption.
The Exam Pattern of SNAP 2021
Evidently, the SNAP 2021 Exam Pattern helps candidates in securing better marks in the entrance test. As a result, Symbiosis International provides it for all the interested aspirants before the application. To demonstrate, here is the exam pattern of SNAP 2021:
- The mode of examination will be done through the CBT Mode which is also called the online mode.
- Concerning the types of questions, the entrance test includes special questions as well as multiple-choice questions (MCQs) included in the entrance test.
- As per the duration of the examination, it will be conducted in an hour; i.e., 60 minutes.
- Further, the exam paper will be split up into four sections.
- In addition, the paper will have a total of 150 questions.
- Following, the marking scheme includes +1 marks for the MCQs’ correct answer and +2 Marks allotted for the Special Questions.
- Also, the exam applies a 25% negative for every wrong answer.