Karnataka TET 2020 Exam Date
To begin with, the Public Education Department of Karnataka has opened the center of the teacher’s Eligibility exam for 2020. In fact, the department announced the new exam date for KARTET 2020 along with the admit card.
At the present time, the Office of the Commissioner for Public Instruction will conduct the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test on 4th October 2020. Thus, here are the important dates concerning the examination of papers one and two.
- Date of Examination: 4 October 2020
- Entry timing to the Exam center: 09-00 AM / 01:30 PM
- Distribution timing of the Test Booklets: 09:15 PM / 01:45 PM
- Time of opening the test booklet seal: 09:25 AM / 01:55 PM
- The closing time of the Center gates: 09:30 AM / 02:00 PM
- KARTET exam Commencing time: 09:30 AM / 02:00 PM
- The finishing time of the KARTET exam: 12:00 PM / 04:30 PM
Karnataka TET 2020 Details
- Post classes: Class I to VIII Teachers
- Post Center: Karnataka
- The Mediums: English, Kannada, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Marathi
- Mode of application: Online registration
- Registration fees: Rs. 700 per paper; nonetheless, Rs. 1000 for both papers
- KARTET Official Website: schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Notification dates: concerning the notification dates, they are provided as follows:
- Start of Online application date: 25 January 2020
- Last date of Online registration: 25 February 2020
- The final date for fee payment: 25 February 2020
- Karnataka TET Admit Card release date: Out
- KARTET Examination Date: 4 October 2020
Karnataka TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum of 50% marks in PUC/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent). In addition, the candidate should have passed or is going to pass the final year of a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education. Or,
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks. Also, passed or going to pass in the final year of two-year Diploma in Special Education. Or,
- At least 50% marks in PUC/ Senior Secondary (or their equivalent). On top of that, passed or going to pass in final year or 4th year Bachelor of Elementary Education. Or,
- Graduation with at least 50% marks in addition to passing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- At least 50% marks in graduation, as well as passing or, have already passed the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education. Or,
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. Besides, candidates should have passed or will appear in the final year of two-year B.Ed. Or,
- PUC/ Senior Secondary (or an equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or will be passing in the final year of 4- year B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed or B.EI.Ed. Or,
- As another option, a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of B.Ed. (Special Education).
Exam Pattern of Karnataka TET 2020
Initially, both paper 1 and paper 2 of the KARTET exam will be held on the exact same date. Particularly, candidates will pass the exam offline in a pen and paper mode. Further, they will deal with 150 multiple choice questions in both papers from the mentioned sections. Later, the qualified candidates of the exam will receive the KARTET Certificate which makes them eligible for Karnataka teacher jobs.
Karnataka TET 2020 Admit Card
Previously, the official website of the Karnataka School Educational Board has released Karnataka TET Admit Card for 2020. Henceforth, eligible aspirants can download the Admit Card from the link provided below. In addition, they should stay updated in regards to the related upcoming news.
Moreover, candidates should follow a certain procedure in order to download the Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020. Therefore, we provided steps and instructions to download the Entrance Exam Admit Card of Karnataka TET 2020 easily. On that account, candidates are advised to follow these instructions and download the admit card in advance to avoid last-minute inconveniences.
Firstly, visit the official website on schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Second, enter the respected login information such as name, date of birth, and mobile number. Third, click on the login button then you can download the Karnataka TET Admit Card 2020.
Karnataka TET 2020 Syllabus
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Concepts of child-centered and progressive education, Child development, Alternative conceptions of learning in children, children with special needs, Gender as a social construct, the distinction between Assessment for learning and assessment of learning, Concept of Inclusive education and understanding, Socialization processes, Learning, and Pedagogy.|
|Language I||Pedagogy of Language Development, Language Comprehension Reading unseen passages, Teaching-learning materials, Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom.|
|Language II||Pedagogy of Language Development, and Language Comprehension Reading unseen passages.|
|Mathematics||Numbers, Mathematical operations in daily life, Basic algebra, Measurements, 3-D Geometrical figures, Geometrical figures and the knowledge of space, Fractions, Ratio and proportion, Data handling, and Measures of central tendency, Polygons, Lines and angles, and Pedagogical issues.|
|Environmental Studies||Living world, Environment, Natural Phenomena, Human Health and Hygiene, Pedagogy of Environmental Science, and Sources of Energy.|
|Social Studies||Geography, History, Social and Political Life, and Pedagogical issues.|