After Asus ROG phone 2, the company is back with an advanced version in its lineup called Asus ROG phone 3. Rumors are that the handset will launch on July 9, 2020. Although, it has not been officiated yet.
Recently, a live image of the mobile surfaced on the internet. It gives us a sneak-peek of the design and look of the smartphone, along with some key features. Let’s see what they are.
Price and Release Date of Asus ROG Phone 3
Reportedly, the expected price is Rs. 72,990. It will launch on July 9, 2020. However, this data does not take into consideration the ongoing global pandemic. Even if it’s launched timely, the shipping might still be delayed due to obvious reasons.
The measurements of the phone are 171 X 78 X 9.85 mm, weighting 240 g. It will be backed by Snapdragon 865 SoC. Furthermore, Asus went for a single color- black, with a glossy finish.
Key features of Asus ROG Phone 3
The company has up its game in a lot of aspects, one of which is the camera. The latest model comes with a triple camera setup. The rear cameras are placed in a straight horizontal line and not vertical, which is not usually the case.
ROG Phone 3 will reportedly have a 6.59-inch full-HD+ display, coupled with a 120 Hz refresh rate. Along with this, it has an internal memory of 128 GB and a RAM of 8 GB.
The leaked image also showed an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Specifications at a glance
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Processor: Octa-core (Single-core 2.84 GHz, Tri-core 2.42 GHz, Quad-core 1.8 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal: 128 GB
- Screen Size: 6.59-inches / 16.74 cm
- Aspect Ratio: 19.5 : 9
- Screen Resolution: 1080 X 2340 pixels
- Refresh Rate: 144 Hz OLED Panel
- Capacity: 6000 mAh
- USB port: Type-C
- Quick charging: Hyper; v4.0, 30W
- Rear Camera: 64 MP Primary Camera+ 13 MP Ultra-wide angle camera+ 8 MP Depth Camera
- Front Camera: 13 MP Primary Camera
- Image resolution: 9000 X 7000 pixels
- LED Flash