Lenovo has paved the way for another product in Legion lineup, which is its first gaming smartphone. This Legion gaming smartphone with a 6.67 inches screen is claimed to be the world’s first mobile with a side-mounted pop-up camera.
In December 2019, Lenovo released a teaser of its new gaming phone on Weibo, a Chinese Social Media platform. The key feature of the video was the horizontal orientation of the smartphone, highlighting its usage for games.
What are some of the most amazing features?
The most revolutionary feature is its 90W charging. This is the fastest charging ever seen on a smartphone. It precisely means the battery percentage can go from zero to a hundred in just half an hour.
Taking into account the landscape orientation of the phone, the two rear cameras are, unconventionally, placed almost at the center on the back. Talking about the back, it has a 3-D texture and a Legion logo that can light up. There are two stereo speakers – one on top and the other on the bottom.
The gaming smartphone comes with a full HD resolution of 2314 X 1080p with a 270 Hz touch sampling rate and 144 Hz display. It will be available in black, blue, and red color.
What are the specifications of the Legion gaming phone?
- Processor: Octa Core 4 X 3.0 GHz ARM
- Memory: 8 GB / 12 GB, LPDDR5, 2133 MHz
- Internal: 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB UFS 3.0
- Screen (size and type): 6.67 inched AMOLED
- Rear Camera: Two 64 MP + 16 MP Ultra-wide with Dual LED
- front camera: 20 MP
- OS Version: Android 10.0 (Q) ZUI 12
- Battery capacity: 5000 mAH with 90W fast charging
Some other features:
- Snapdragon 865 SOC
- USB ports: 2 USB type-C
- Sandwich Liquid cooling system
- Advanced TEC technology with 14°C drop in 1 min
- X-axis linear motor
- 3.5 mm jack
The phone supports a vertical orientation too. However, it may be a task to handle it with one hand due to its large size.