Oppo rocked the mobile industry with its Reno 2 and Reno 3 series. Now, it is back with Reno 4 series- Oppo Reno 4 and Oppo Reno 4 Pro. Both are expected to be mid-range handsets with unique and elegant features.
A teaser was released by Oppo on a social media platform, Weibo, showcasing the design of the mobiles. Although, they will release on June 5, 2020, yet are already available for pre-bookings.
What makes the Reno 4 range different?
Firstly, Oppo is offering exceptional performance features for the series. Therefore, these will be perfect for gaming and multi-tasking. Secondly, they will come with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Thirdly, Oppo has improved on low-light photography and video. As a result, they will be perfect to click images and shoot videos at night.
Oppo always goes a step further when it comes to giving users a good selfie experience. Reno 4 range has a punch-hole design front camera at the front left corner with a quad-camera setup for Reno 4 pro. For Reno 4, a triple camera is offered.
Moreover, Reno 4 pro can be expected to have a telephoto shooter too. The range also flaunts a curved glass design which makes the handset look highly attractive.
Also, variants are said to be available in glow-blue and glow-red color. But chances are that black and white variant may be available too.
What are the expected specifications of the Oppo Reno 4 range?
For Oppo Reno 4
- Display: 6.43-inch full HD+ with super AMOLED screen
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB
- Camera: 8 MP Ultra-wide angle + 2 MP portrait camera with a laser auto-focus sensor
For Oppo Reno 4 Pro
- Display: 6.55-inch full HD+ with super AMOLED screen
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB
- Camera: 12 MP Night video lens + 13 MP Telephoto shooter with OIS support
Common to The Oppo Reno 4 range
- Android version: Android 10.0
- Performance: Snapdragon 765G Chipset with Octa-core 2.4Gz processor
- Internal: 128GB / 256GB
- Battery: 4000 mAH with 65W fast charging
- Primary camera: 48 MP
- Front camera: 32 MP
- 90 Hz Refresh rate
- USB port: Type-C