We’re only a few months away from the launch of the iPhone 12. Rumors suggest, there will be major updates in the upcoming installment.
Read here to know more.
What Are the Expected Names iPhone 12??
If Apple follows the same naming scheme is used in the previous year’s iPhone lineup, the new series will be called iPhone 12, pro, and pro max. Although in 2018, we saw a change in the naming scheme. Apple named the 2018 products, iPhone X, XS Max, and XR. The following year, it was again changed to iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro and iPhone 11 pro max.
The 2020 iPhones will feature an overhauled design with a metal frame. It will be similar to the design of the iPhone 4.
These are some other changes in the design:
- Larger camera lenses.
- Thicker antenna lines at the side for 5G.
- SIM tray relocated to the left side of the device.
- Smart Connector-like input on the right
- One less speaker hole on the right side of the speaker grille.
- The power button will be lower.
Features of iPhone 12
- Size: It will be coming in three sizes, 5.4 inches, 6.1 inches and 6.7 inches.
- Storage Space: It will start with 128GB of storage.
- Battery: A leaked rumor said there would be a 4,400mAh battery to maintain the current level of battery life.
- Display: OLED display from Samsung Display with Y-OCTA integrated touch. 2340 x 1080 resolution with 475 PPI.
- Camera: Rumours suggest some of the new iPhone models coming in 2020 will feature a 3D camera.
- 5G Connectivity: All of the iPhones releasing in 2020 will use 5G technology.
Expected Price of iPhone 12
- 5.4-inch iPhone 12: $649 or Rs. 48,700
- 6.1-inch : $749 or Rs. 56,000
- 6.1-inch Pro: $999 or Rs. 75,000.
- 6.7-inch Pro Max: $1,099 and Rs. 82,500.
When Will iPhone 12 Going to Release in Market?
There will be a delay in the 2020 iPhone. The latest installment will not be released in mid-September as always. The all-new iPhone 12 will release in November 2020. The mass production for the product will be starting in July 2020.