The Society is an American mystery-drama series by Christopher Keyser. The series premiered in May 2019 is all set to return for another season.
Read here to know more.
The Society Season 2 Plot
The Society revolves around the story of a group of teenagers who must learn to survive after the rest of the population of their town disappears.The mystery begins when the students of the local high school return early from a cancelled field trip and find that everyone else is gone. They are trapped in an alternate reality. The telephone and internet facilities do not work. They must come up with their own rules to survive with limited resources.
The Society Season 2 Cast
- Kathryn Newton as Allie Pressman, Cassandra’s sister.
- Gideon Adlon as Becca Gelb, Sam’s best friend who is pregnant.
- Sean Berdy as Sam Eliot
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo as Helena
- Jacques Colimon as Will LeClair,
- Olivia DeJonge as Elle Tomkins
- Alex Fitzalan as Harry Bingham
- Kristine Froseth as Kelly Aldrich
- Jose Julian as Gordie
- Alexander MacNicoll as Luke
- Toby Wallace as Campbell Eliot
- Rachel Keller as Cassandra Pressman
- Olivia Nikkanen as Gwen
STORY FOR SEASON 2
The compelling end to the first season of the show finally revealed what happened to the people of West Ham. The teenagers found that the reality they are stuck in, is just a parallel universe.
The only question burning in our minds is Will the teenagers find their way back or not?
We nay get our answers in the upcoming season.
The second season started production in 2019. Makers along with the cast announced it in April 2020 that it will return in late 2020.
There is no exact date but we don’t expect it anytime soon due to the ongoing pandemic situation.
THE SOCIETY SEASON 2 TRAILER
There has been no trailer or teaser released by the creators.